The Maple Grove Campgrounds sit on 52 beautiful acres of land, and it’s just four blocks east of Miltner Beach. The campgrounds are semi- wooded, though there is ample green space for recreational activities. Some of the campground amenities include full-service camp sites, building and playground area, open green space, and a ball field. In addition, there is an 18-hole disc golf course with concrete launch pads and signage!
Campground Amenities and General Rules:
- Over 30 campsites.
- Most sites include water, sewer, 30-amp electric, and Wi- Fi.
- Building with rest rooms and showers.
- Sanitary service disposal site.
- A community building with kitchen facilities is also available for an additional fee, contact the City of Lake City for reservation costs and availability.
- Campfires must be in prescribed burn pits.
- At all times, allowed pets must be on a six-foot leash, and proper pick up and disposal of animal waste by the owner, or designee, is required.
- Quiet hours commence at dusk.
- Guest conduct must be congruent with city ordinances.
- At all times, guests are responsible for their personal property and guests conduct.
- One night is $35.00 per site.
- Monthly $500.00 per site.
- Seasonal (May through October 1st) $475.00 per site;
if paid in full/advance.
Maps and Geographic Location:
- Lat Long (44.33078705505922, -85.20717676570129)
- GPS Coordinates 44° 19′ 15.42” N85° 10′ 57.5868” W
5547 W. Davis Rd, Lake City, Michigan 49651